Recipes for how to cook chicken are always in demand. It is the go-to healthy meal in a pinch. But are you always preparing the same dish over and over?
Time for some fresh recipes.
And of course, everyone is so busy, no one has no time to get prepare a full spread between music lessons and soccer practice. So just for you, all the recipes on this list are cooked in the slow cooker, so the work is done for you! You can just focus on being an awesome mom!
RELATED: Meal Plan Like a Pro
Some of the recipes really lend themselves to preparing ahead of time and freezing for later use. Before you attempt freezer meal prep day, make sure you read up on these tips to have all the success!
Slow Cooker Chicken: The Whole Chicken
- A moist, delicious recipe for the whole chicken in the slow cooker. It looks to be as tasty as a store-bought rotisserie chicken! Love that!
- A complete Sunday meal in one pot. While it takes only minutes of prep, this tender, juicy chicken & gravy will taste like you’ve been in the kitchen all day.
- A slow cooker recipe with just a few spices and the wonderful crispy skin that everyone loves!Slow Cooker Chicken: Wings/Thighs/Drumsticks
- Piri-piri chicken is a perfect dish for the slow cooker. A homemade spicy marinade cooks with chicken in this healthy version of an Portuguese classic.
- This Honey Garlic Chicken is an easy Asian crockpot recipe for tender chicken thighs in a lemon, soy sauce, honey and garlic sauce. Easy recipe with pantry staples. Yum!
- Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is made with just five ingredients in your slow cooker. Sticky, garlicky, sweet fall apart bacon and chicken. The kids will love it.
- Enjoy these Asian chicken drumsticks from the slow cooker! Quick, simple, and easily broiled to perfection after a long day of work. Plus, this write suggests demeating the drumsticks to enjoy the chicken in wraps or salads. Genius!
- Honey Garlic Chicken is the perfect weeknight meal with just five ingredients. Full of flavor and easy to make with pantry ingredients and almost no prep! A mommy win!
- Crisp-tender chicken cooked low and slow with baby red potatoes for a full meal! So easy and effortless! And of course, some parmesan cheese to top it off.
Slow Cooker Chicken: The Chicken Breasts
- The meat in this Hawaiian Chicken is so tender, and cooked in the BBQ sauce and it will remain moist through the cooking time. Serve over rice for a complete meal.
- The easiest BBQ Chicken you have ever made!Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is.
- This simple and flavorful meal is great because you can serve this slow cooker Chicken & Mushrooms over noodles, rice, potatoes, or even with a salad.
- This Lemon Butter Chicken is just over the top! The lemon cream sauce mixed with fresh garlic and Parmesan cheese pairs perfectly with the tender and juicy chicken.
- This recipe is so easy to throw into your slow cooker and the honey teriyaki flavor is out of this world! The chicken cooks to perfection and will be one of the best things that you will make!
- Slow cooked chicken with sweet honey and sesame sauce – an easy family-favorite recipe! Slow Cooker Chicken: Soups, Stews, and Casseroles
- All the flavour of the traditional Chicken Cordon Bleu, but a fraction of the time! Delish!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Chowder. Warm and comforting and oh so flavorful.
- Rustic Chicken Slow Cooker Stew, a hearty dish that the whole family will enjoy. Tender chicken, carrots, potatoes in a thick sauce, the perfect combination.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini is warm, comfort food at it’s finest. This easy, crockpot recipe will quickly become a favorite family dinner!
- This Chicken and Dumpling recipe has juicy chicken breasts cooked to tender perfection in the slow cooker in a rich creamy sauce.
- This slow cooker Pesto Mozzarella Chicken is a complete meal that entire family will enjoy. Cheese and pasta are always a hit with my kids for sure!
- This Chicken Noodle Soup is made right in the crockpot! So hearty, comforting and soothing. Perfect during the cold weather or fighting off a cold!So many options for delicious slow cooker chicken recipes. Hope you have found some new ones to try out. Some new family favorites!